Mail Act-On 2.4.2
June 18, 2013
Mail Act-On 2.4.2 is a free update for all Mail Act-On 2 customers. This version resolves issues affecting Non English localizations.
OS X 10.7, 10.8
OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8
Mail Act-On 2.4 removes supports for OS X 10.6. Users working with OS X 10.6 should continue to use Mail Act-On 2.3.1 located at http://www.indev.ca/Downloads/MailActOn2.3.1.dmg
Mail Act-On 2.4.2 Bug Fixes
- Fixes issues with non English localizations
Mail Act-On 2.4.1 Bug Fixes
- Resolves potential crash at launch if MailTags not installed
Mail Act-On 2.4 Improvements
- Mail Act-On can now synchronize Outbox and Act-On rules via iCloud or Synchronized folder. See Synchronization Options in Act-On Preferences.
- Adds Select Next Message option to Act-On rules. When checked on, applying a rule will advance message selection downwards. If applying more than one rule, message selection will advance if any applied rule has option.
- replaces "Check for Mail Act-On Updates..." menu item in Mail menu with Mail Act-On submenu (which provides access to registration, updates)
- optimizes drawing of Act-On menu for large number of mailboxes (should be much faster)
- optimizes processes for dealing with preferences.
- addresses from UI issues for welcome windows
- Improves integration with MailTags recent keyword list.
- Updates compatibility markers for OS X 10.8.4 seeds.
- resolves issue with Apply Act-On Rule action not showing in rule editor in some circumstances.
- resolves issue with rules moving messages to exchange mailboxes lose the destination mailbox.
- resolves issue with outbox rules not being applied on some configurations.
- resolves issue with The Hit List projects not appearing in MailTags project list.
- resolves issue where performed Applescript could not access rule name if rule was an Outbox or Act-On rule.
- resolves issue when editing "Message is in mailbox criterion"
- resolves lost of selection issue if all messages of selection are deleted by Act-On rule.
- resolves issues with setting preferred mailboxes in preferences
- resolves issue introduced in Build 736 (March 20, 2013) that could prevent outbox rules from being sent on OS X 10.7
- resolves several potential leaks.