August 30, 2012
MailTags 3.1.3 is a free upgrade for all MailTags 3 customers.
MailTags 2 customers can visit http://www.indev.ca/MT3Upgrade.html to check their upgrade eligibility
MailTags 3.1.3 - Bug Fixes
- Improves performance when displaying tags below headers.
- Color based on tag data is now used for conversation header messages in list view.
- Color can now be set on individual messages selected in conversation view
- Fixes issue where MailTags may not read Smart Mailboxes (10.8)
- Fixes issue where MailTags Helper may not work on OS X 10.7 if updated via sparkle. (10.7)
- Fixes issue where Send Notification rule action was displaying MailTagsProjects (10.8)
- Fixes problems with searches on keywords and project from toolbar search field was showing full text search results. (10.8)
- Fixes crash when switching between classic and "letterbox" view arrangements (10.8)
- Fixes problem with creating smart mailboxes from right clicking on keywords/projects in preferences (10.8)
- Fixes problem with layout in French Localization of MailTags Preferences panel.
- Fixes problem with tags in side bar not displaying for some messages.
- Fixes problem with editing some rules if rule referred to projects not in preferences.
- Fixes problem with not being able to specific ad hoc project when editing rule criteria.
- Fixes memory leak and performance problem when saving tags to some servers.
- Fixes memory leaks when checking for updates, loading smart mailboxes, showing calendar items in Reminders/Calendar
- Fixes problem where link back to mail not created for events and tasks in some situations.
- Fixes issue where Clear all MailTags menu option was not clearing the some specific attributes.
- Optimizes the loading of rules at launch in some circumstances.
- Fixes problem where MailTags data may not be recognized on fetching updates for message tagged by another machine if Mail Act-On was installed.
- Fixes problems with setting color on message not updating MailTags color bar.
- IMAP Annotate option is now initially disabled for all accounts. Annotate can be enabled on specific accounts -- see http://support.indev.ca for details