September 26, 2012
MailTags 3.1.4 is a free upgrade for all MailTags 3 customers.
MailTags 2 customers can visit http://www.indev.ca/MT3Upgrade.html to check their upgrade eligibility
MailTags 3.1.4 - Bug Fixes, minor feature additions
- Adds button to clear recent keywords to Keyword preferences.
- Adds option in Calendar preferences to add a message link to the notes of tasks and events. This works around problems with apps (eg Reminders) that do not show the url information.
- Optimizes performance and memory issues through better tag caching and reading tags from email cache files.
- Optimizes performance when determining color to display for messages.
- Fixes issue with messages not showing in list view
- Fixes issue with incorrect layout of text snippets and subjects in message list
- Fixes issue where Mail may repeatedly crash at launch in rare cases.
- Fixes issue where draft messages would arbitrarily satisfy "Message has Tags" Smart Mailbox condition
- Fixes issue where MailTags based rules and MailTags based rule actions were available in Rules Preferences if Mail was previously quit with Preferences window open.
- Fixes issue with Smart Mailboxes based on notes not working.
- Fixes issue with project rule action in French Localization.
- Fixes issue with Sparkle Helper not honouring the automatically check for update setting.
- Fixes issue with tickle dates being assigned arbitrary times.
- Fixes issue with color not being removed from message when using Clear All Tags menu item.