February 4, 2012
MailTags 3.2 is a free upgrade for all MailTags 3 customers. MailTags 2 customers can visit http://www.indev.ca/MT3Upgrade.html to check their upgrade eligibility
MailTags 3.2 adds several new features, including the display of Tag based Mailboxes in Mail's Mailbox listing, Notifications of tickle dates, improved searches and iCloud syncing.
MailTags 3.2 also resolves numerous stability and performance issues experienced by MailTags 3.1.4 users on OS X 10.8
- Adds Preferred Keyword, Project, and Tickle Dates mailbox in Mailboxes/Accounts sidebar.
- Adds Notication Center alerts for messages with tickle dates, events, tasks due today and past due (OS X 10.8 only)
- See calendar section of preferences for options.
- Adds iCloud syncing of MailTags based rules, smart mailboxes, preferred keywords and projects. (OS X 10.8 only)
- Adds search suggestions for notes
- Keyword and project search suggestions now include suggestions for keywords contains: and project contains:
- Escape key will now close tag window without saving changes.
- Adds retina graphics for MailTags elements
- Improves keyword, project, rules and smartmailbox synchronization via synchronized folders (eg dropbox, box.net)
- Setting tag colour on message now turn sets background colour only -- if text colour is set, it is removed.
Bug fixes since MailTags 3.1.4
- Optimizes interactions with MailTags database in queries.
- Optimizes display of MailTags interface when tags are displayed below message details.
- Fixes significant performance issue involving IMAP servers supporting CONDSTORE IMAP extension which resulted in mailbxoes regularly recaching.
- Fixes handling of "Hidden" messages. Hidden message are messages in the library which are duplicate (in the same mailbox) of a visible message. These messages were not being tagged similarly to visible messages resulting in disparate results in searches.
- Fixes handling of clear Tags button in tag window -- tag fields are properly cleared in window interface
- Fixes issue with ordering of Stop Evaluting Rules action so that it will always appear last.
- Fixes issue with location of popup window when the first message of a selection has scrolled out of view. First fully visible selected row now used as popup location. Tableview will scroll into view if no selected row is visible.
- Fixes issue with setting Tickle dates using mm/dd/yy or dd/mm/yy form in tickle date entry section
- Fixes issue with Notes shown as subject not working as expected
- Fixes issue where check box on task items in header tags view not working.
- Fixes issue where TickleDate searches would include tasks that have been marked as complete.
- Fixes issue with saving tag changes on messages opened directly from Finder (ie, opening emlx files) or Spotlight results
- Fixes issue in applying tags to sent messages in Exchange accounts after message delivery
- Fixes issue with MTHelper setting incorrect data when removing keywords by openMeta Applications
- Fixes issue where menu separators in MailTags menus were showing up as blank lines rather than separators.
- Fixes potential crash in setting background colour on EWS messages
- Fixes issue where to do and events may disappear from exchange messages after server activity
- Fixes issue where preferences would reset default alarm time to 7:00 if minutes of saved time was :00
- Fixes issue where tags erroneously modified on multiple messages when setting tickledate/note tags on selection via contextual menu
- Fixes problem with adding keyword to preferences from modal keyword editing window (accessed by contextual menu)
- Fixes potential crashes when tagging messages.